- Nine apartments – seven 1BR, two 2BR
- 4,500 sf retail space fronting Gay and Union
- Using historic tax credits and property will be redeveloped to NPS standards.
- Plans to keep the building in the family of the current owners.
- Parking is expected to be found on the street and in State Street Parking Garage.
- Current property assessment is $119,000, and city tax bill is $3,327 (city) and $2,824 (county).
- After project is done, assessment is expected to rise to $926,384, with a $25k city bill and a $21k county bill with estimated $2.9M in annual retail sales and $272k in sales tax generated.